Chip & PIN (Gold) Gift Card
Watch a short instructional video to learn how to activate your One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card.
Click here to watch a step-by-step video on how to activate your Chip & PIN Gift Card.
What is a Chip and Pin card?The One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card is designed for a higher-value gift. This could be for occasions such as weddings, milestone birthdays and employee rewards. It is a gold card and can hold up to €500. This card requires activation and verification processes to be carried out by the recipient using an iOS or Android smartphone.
How do I activate my card?
- Go to one4all.ie/activate, create an account, or log in, select card activation from the Your drop-down menu, this appears under your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on “Verify New Card” and fill in the last 8 digits of your card details in the relevant fields provided. The first 8 digits of the card are pre-populated. If this is not your first Chip & PIN card, you will now receive an SMS with a PIN code.
- You will receive an SMS with a link to download the One4all ID-Pal app, you will need a passport or driving licence to hand to complete this step.
- Once your ID Pal submission is completed and accepted, only then will your card be activated, and you will receive your PIN via text message.
- Click here to watch a short step-by-step explainer video.
Please see ID pal section below for more FAQ’s
How do I know if my card is activated?
Once you have completed the activation and verification processes your card will be active and ready to use once you have received your PIN.
How do I get my PIN number? Where can I find it?
Your PIN number will be sent via SMS once you have completed the activation and verification processes
Why do I need to complete an identity check?
How does my Chip & PIN card work?
Your Chip & PIN card will work the same as your bank card:
- Enter your card into the card terminal in-store and
- Enter in your PIN number.
If you are spending online, please see https://www.one4all.ie/spend-online to read our full instructions for spending your card online. Please note these cards are not contactless.
How do I check my Chip & PIN card balance?
Can I top up my Chip & PIN card?
No, this is a single load card only.
How can I get a Chip & PIN card?
You can purchase these through our website or at your local post office. These cards can be loaded from values of €150, up to €500.
Why is my ‘Pin Blocked’?
You will need to unblock the pin on your card by:
- Inserting your chip and pin card into any ATM,
- Entering your Pin number,
- Go to ‘Pin Services’ on the ATM.
- Select ‘Unblock Pin’, this will unblock the pin and it will be ready to spend again.
Still need assistance?
If we haven't answered your question here or you still need more information, you can get in touch with our friendly customer service team by calling us on +353 1 8708100 (local call rates apply) or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are dealing with extremely high volumes of queries at present and will endeavour to resolve your query as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Normal office hours: Monday to Sunday: 9am - 6pm.